As a member of the Channel Your Higher Self Trusted Affiliate Program, you agree to the following Terms of the Program:
This agreement is by and between Celeste Hamman and/or all assigns and all members. Unless the context requires otherwise, Celeste Hamman and/or all assigns shall be referred to as “us, we, or our” and you shall be referred to as “you, your, or member.”
You understand that Celeste Hamman, Channel Your Higher Self and/or their assigns does not guarantee or predict any type of profit or response from said services. Member agrees to hold Celeste Hamman, Channel Your Higher Self and/or their assigns harmless from and against any and all losses, claims, expenses, suits, damages, costs, demands or liabilities, joint or several, of whatever kind or nature which Celeste Hamman or Channel Your Higher Self or their assigns may become subject arising out of or relating in any way to the use of the services provided under this agreement, including, without limitation, in each case attorneys’ fees, costs and expenses actually incurred in defending against or enforcing any such losses, claims, expenses, suits, damages or liabilities.
- Services to be provided: We agree to pay member certain commissions as described on our website and in the affiliates resource center for referral sales made by member. For the order to generate commissions, the customer must fully complete the order and remit payment in full.
- Termination: We may terminate your account:
- If you violate this terms of service agreement
- If you promote Channel Your Higher Self/Celeste Hamman in a manner that is unethical or inappropriate, at our sole discretion.
- Or for any reason at our sole discretion
- No Warranties. We make no warranties to you of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to the service Celeste Hamman, Channel Your Higher Self, its subcontractors and affiliates provide you. We expressly disclaim any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness of this service for a particular purpose. We shall not be liable for any damages suffered by you, whether indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, or consequential, including, by not limited to, loss of data or service interruptions, regardless of cause or fault. We are not responsible for your lost profits or for your loss of data or information. If notwithstanding this clause we are held liable to you.
- You agree:
- to use your system in a manner that is ethical and in conformity with community standards.
- to remove yourself from eligibility as a trusted affiliate if you are an adult site or have a site that includes pornography of any kind, promotes violence, discriminates based on religion, race, sexual identity/expression, nationality, or age, or promotes illegal activity of any kind.
- to respect the privacy of other users (you shall not intentionally seek data or passwords belonging to other users, nor will you modify files or represent yourself as another user unless explicitly authorized to do so by that user).
- to respect the legal protection provided by copyright law, trade secret law, or other laws protecting intellectual property.
- to accept commercial emails from us.
- that Celeste Hamman reserves the right to refuse admissions and or immediately cancel anyone’s membership in this affiliate program based on site content and the decision is up to our sole/soul discretion.
- If we learn of a violation or likely violation of our Terms of the Program, we attempt to notify you. If you do not take immediate remedial action which is satisfactory to us, or in the event of a serious violation of the Terms of the Program, we reserve the right to terminate your account immediately. Every effort will be made to inform you prior to account termination, and to re-establish your account upon receiving such representations from you as we deem appropriate in the circumstances.
- YOUR SEVICE WILL BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY AND WITHOUT WARNING SHOULD YOU USE OUR SYSTEM AS PART OF ANY BULK EMAIL CAMPAIGN (SPAM). You may also be subject to fines and legal actions as a result of your bulk email promotion.
- Assignment. This agreement is personal to you. You may not assign your rights under this agreement without our prior written consent. If you do assign your rights, as would be the case were someone other than you to use your account, you shall remain liable to us for any fees due under this agreement. We may assign this agreement at any time.
- Change of Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of this agreement as needed. Use of our servers by you after said changes constitutes acceptance of those new terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the new terms and conditions, you may terminate this agreement with a written statement of termination directed to Celeste Hamman, at email@example.com, or to the postal address, 1212 Baylor St, Austin, TX 78703.
- Notification of Account Changes. You agree to provide us with such other information relating to your use of this service as we deem necessary or desirable. You agree to notify us if your address, email address, telephone number, billing information, paypal address or other contact information changes.
- Notices. All notices, requests, demands, and other communications under this agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been given on the date of delivery: if delivered personally to the party to whom notice is to be given; if sent by electronic mail with a cc: to sender; if sent by fax; or on the third day after mailing by first class mail.
- General Provisions. The subject headings of the articles and sections are for convenience only, and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of any of its provisions. If any portion of this agreement is found invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be severed and the remainder of this agreement shall remain in force. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between us pertaining to its subject matter and supersedes all of our prior agreements, representations, and understandings. Subject to Section 11, no supplement, modification, or amendment of this agreement shall be binding unless executed in writing by both parties. No waiver of any of the provisions of this agreement shall be deemed, or shall constitute, a waiver of any other provision, whether or not similar, nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver. No waiver shall be binding unless executed in writing by the party making the waiver. This agreement may be executed in one or more counterparts. Each shall be deemed an original, but all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument. If an organization is the subscriber, the individual signing up for our services represents that he or she is duly authorized to enter into this agreement on behalf of that organization. In the event of a dispute, the parties agree to submit the matter to a Community Dispute Resolution Service or any recognized Arbitration Board located within Travis County, TX before instituting litigation.
- Payment. Payment is calculated at the commissionable percentage of the gross purchase amount for sales made from channelyourhigherself.com. Your commission is calculated monthly and you will receive a check when you have accumulated a minimum of $20 in commissions. Checks are paid via Paypal automatically on or about 15 days after the end of the month in which your minimum balance is met.
- If there are any checks, charge backs or returns from customers you referred for purchase, the amount will be deducted from your next commission check. In the case where there are no, or insufficient, commissions to deduct from, the affiliate will be invoiced for the returns.
- We will be responsible for shipping product to your referrals.
- We can not be held responsible if you refer your affiliate link to people with computer systems that do not allow the cookies necessary to give you affiliate credit or if they already have another affiliate’s cookies on their system.
- By submitting your affiliate information, you have acknowledged that you have read, understood and agreed to all of the terms of the trusted affiliate program.