Play 4 Guidance – Build Your Multisensory Skill Set
“Perceptions of the five senses . . take on new meaning. This [new] system detects wisdom and compassion, intelligence and design, purpose and existence that are not physical.” Gary Zukav, Spiritual Partnership
January is a time to focus inward and contemplate the year ahead.
What seeds do you want to sow?
What ideas do you want to nurture in order to produce a memorable year?
Take advantage of this natural urge to look within by learning how to harness the guidance that flows to you. Using playful, yet powerful exercises you’ll experience concrete, specific and action-oriented information accessed through your 4 energetic bodies – physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
Leave this highly experiential course with:
- 4 new portals into deep wisdom
- Your unique vision for 2011
- Specific “next-steps” that move you purposefully forward
- Tools to access further guidance along your path
Every Course Comes with a Free Ebook
The 4 Cornerstones for Channeling Your Higher Self; Building a Practice of Inner Communication is included in the price of the class along with its corresponding access to an experiential online environment of added resources including audio recordings, meditations, videos, journaling exercises and other resources
4 Ways to Participate:
- FREE Overview Teleclass – Experience a “taste test” to tap into one of your 4 energetic bodies. Discover the ease of receiving valuable information – specific to you – that you can use immediately in your life.
- Wednesday Noon Teleclass Series – Learn to step into your 4 energy bodies to amplify your ability to sense your inner guidance. Build your capacity to acknowledge and trust what you receive.
- Wednesday Evening Austin Series – Build community, along with your skill set, to fully use your 4 energy bodies to receive personalized guidance. Group dynamics accelerate your growth potential. (Central Austin)
- Sunday Afternoon Austin Workshop – Tap into the January full moon energies to find depth and clarity in the guidance delivered by your 4 energy bodies. The sacred energies of this retreat space support a multisensory experience. (Southwest Austin)
What’s on YOUR Channel? – Live Teleclass Series
Build your skill and confidence level at learning to open your channel and communicate with your Higher Self. Part content, part skill building, and full on exploration of the magical, mystical and meaningful ways your Higher Self is communing with you.
Comes with a Free Ebook
The 4 Cornerstones for Channeling Your Higher Self; Building a Practice of Inner Communication is included in the price of the class along with its corresponding access to an experiential online environment of added resources including audio recordings, meditations, videos, journaling exercises and other resource
- 6 teleclasses, all recorded for future listening
- experience simple, yet profound, guided exercises/meditations in every class
- create an open flow, an open “channel,” with your Higher Self
- tap into this vast reservoir of knowledge, support, guidance, love, peace and joy
- amplify your sixth sense and fully enliven your other five senses
- broaden your underutilized, yet innate, capacities for evolving consciousness
- enhance your range of channeling tools and modalities
- elevate your connection to your Higher Self to an even lighter frequency; leave every class feeling like you are floating!
- refresh your inner guidance system with new reference tools
- coaching, personal sharing, masterminding and community development built into every class
- this approach supports beginners, yet provides invigorating exercises that appeal to experienced practitioners as well
- includes the Ebook, “The 4 Cornerstones for Channeling Your Higher Self; Building a Practice of Inner Communication,” along with its corresponding access to an online environment of added resources including audio recordings, meditations, videos, journaling exercises and other resources
- Tuesdays, 4:00 CT (5:00 ET, 2:00 PT)
- 6 one hour teleclasses – next session dates: Sept. 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19, 26
- $148, Register Here