In preparation for the new Conscious Evolutionary Circles that begin this month (details below) I developed a handout to create clarity around the definition of “conscious evolution.” In collaboration with my ACE (read more) partner Randy Fenton, we synthesized the materials from our course and came up with some definitions below. My exploration today is to personalize these definitions as a way to understand where I stand in my daily life in relationship to Conscious Evolution.
1. Conscious Evolution takes place when we intend to grow in consciousness and use our increasing awareness to guide our actions and achieve a positive future.
In my 40’s I began to seek spiritual awareness, discovered “energy” in 2004 with the purchase of a WaveMaker, which then precipitated a consciousness awakening. I’ve continued on this path of conscious expansion (a great resource is the Consciousness Playground), even writing a book on how to use this awareness as a guide. My next growth phase is to move from individual evolution to planetary evolution.
What are your intentions for Conscious Evolution?
2. Conscious Evolution is a process by which we can individually and collectively take responsibility for our future by taking purposeful action.
“The outward movement into form does not express itself with equal intensity in all people.” (Eckhart Tolle)
Your “purposeful action” may look like dedicated recycling, causal philanthropy, or even a daily focus on maintaining a state of inner peace. Frequency-holders “are here to generate consciousness through the activities of daily life, through their interactions with others as well as through ‘just being.’ They affect the world much more deeply than is visible on the surface of their lives. “ Eckhart Tolle is saying you still affect the “collective consciousness” even as you focus as an individual and that you play a critical role in conscious evolution.
Still others “feel a strong urge to build, create, become involved, achieve, make an impact upon the world.” (Eckhart Tolle) If this is you, then your time is NOW to become involved with the evolution of our planet. We are in the midst of a shift that is still undecided. Yet, as self-aware species, we have the opportunity, for the first time in evolution, to change by choice rather than by chance, to break through rather than to break down. Be-causal be-cause you can! The world is ripe for your investment of time and energy.
These are the first two of five definitions from our handout. For now, contemplate for yourself where you stand in your own conscious evolution and your relationship to the conscious evolution of our planet.
What are your personal definitions of conscious evolution?
What purposeful actions are you feeling called to take?
All over the globe, Agents of Conscious Evolution are creating Evolutionary Circles. Look for one in your community! Here is one for Austin, Texas residents.
Wednesday, September 21 and/or 28, 7:00 – 8:30 pm
Whole Spirit Books, 1006 South Lamar Blvd.
Are You a Conscious Evolutionary?
Here are some beliefs that Conscious Evolutionaries hold and live by.
- Our world crises are the evolutionary drivers to quantum leaps in creative & innovative solutions.
- As self-aware species we can choose to change by choice rather than chance, to break through rather than breakdown.
- Large-scale potentials exist for wide-scale global cooperation, innovation, sustainability and peace.
- There are many paths to planetary transformation, each of us with a unique gift to support the evolutionary shift that is in the making.
Do these match your beliefs? Would you like to know more? Find an Evolutionary Circle near you!